PaFFAuthority is a scam! PaFFAuthority is a scam!

if your driver is a medusa..

..you'll know it

fuck them, fuck them right in the ass

Jae responds:

hahaa yea

All Work 2008 & Before. All Work 2008 & Before.

lol

wow jae I remember seening most of the stuff in JA, or you showed them to me, but fuck, I didnt know it was THAT much. Like the dancing sequence from boxman, lol excelent work, and lol how you always start saying that you are bored. Its a pretty great collection of works you did just for practicing.

I also agree on the wapanese thing, glad you grew out of it, Im also amazed that this is great anim work and yet is old, so now youre like years ahead of this.

Thanks for the inspiration jae, sorry abooot your compy.

Jae responds:

Vinnie you're the man. Youre a great inspiration and an amazing snimator. thank you.

-Love at First Sight- -Love at First Sight-

good but..

..I was not credited ):

Zwickel responds:

Send me a buddy invite :D

$00pah NiN10Doh! $00pah NiN10Doh!

:DDDDDDd

great job guise it was awesome

FlashBack 00 FlashBack 00

NOIZE

hahah thanks for adding Atoles to the team it was a shock when I saw it running all over the place.. the animation is pure gold, all the poses and actions are very well drawn. congrats!

EvilSeed responds:

Ouch, han pasado como que... 6 meses? perdona por no responder antes, pero de verdad no habia visto este review... creeme, es importante para nosotros saber que creas que Atoles fue bien usado en la animacion... y si en pico 2008 hacemos otra, es probable que esta vez Atoles sea un personaje mas importante...

wooot, dont kill me..... sooooo sooooorry :D.

Mr Coo #4 Mr Coo #4

no mames

Esta de rechupete, que animacion tan fluida y que chingon viaje, no mames vas a llegar lejos.

El3 El3

hahahahaha

hahahahha el chesco hahahahahha

-+One of a kind+- -+One of a kind+-

okay this is really bullshit man

look.. Im glad I somehow inspired you to do animations and such, but each time you come with something "new" you quickly run to me screaming how you did it better than I did, and everytime I check it out it turns out you practically raped my work and copied it as it was, and if its not parts of my work theyre parts of random Animes that you traced, a very little part is really done by you.

So I ignored this for a while thinking you would work on your own style at some point, but when I came to the part of "The style in this is started by vinnie but also mine too , (not everyone just started doing anime at the same time, so dont judge)",,. what the fuck? since when did 'we' started it, I mean, drawing anime is one thing, but drawing poses and faces (even movements) based in a shitload of works, mang that is bullshit,.,. most of your gallery is traced from my drawings what the fuck.

I didnt want to point it at you but youve been doing it for a long time now and it really bugs me.

DarkKenjie responds:

lol glad you finally said somthing. Never said "we"started it, you clearly did. And dont worry, this is a pretty old flash , I have already started steping away form "your"style and going back to anime. I kind feel good knowing that your scared of me enough to put random curse words in a review. And again the only, only reason I like "your" style is because its easy to animate, we both know this. But being that we are not in communist russia, I can and we draw how ever I feel. thanx ^_-

Zero ground Zero ground

whoa man

you did a very good job, I guess this went far beyond what you first had planned, but then again, some parts look rushed, like choppy animation, but to be your first animation it sure kicks the hell out of mine, lol.

I liked the scene when Lafay blocks your hitting, that was awesome, I feel like watching it again.

cant you submit this to DA without MCR music?

Renegades Chapter 1 Renegades Chapter 1

nanoman

fucking wow

that was awesome, I hope this doesnt become a trailer like you always do to me, craving for more.